Although a few minor COVID-19 restrictions remain in place to keep everyone safe, meeting together in person is a great opportunity to spend time with God in the company of fellow believers – even if you just want to find out more about Jesus and about what it means to follow him.
We are currently holding one service on Sunday morning, at 10.45am.
This usually begins with everyone attending the main gathering for around 15-20 minutes. Children/youth/crèche will then head off to their own activities, with their leaders.
The musicians and audio-visual teams will normally arrive at 9.30am, to allow preparation for our worship time.
We warmly invite you to stay after the service for tea, coffee and further fellowship.
There is no longer a requirement to wear face masks within the church building.
Please do not attend the church if you or anyone in your household has any symptoms of COVID-19. These symptoms include:
- a high temperature
- a new and continuous cough
- a change or loss in taste or smell
There has a been a considerable amount of work going on behind the scenes to prepare us to be able to Livestream our Sunday services and we are grateful to Jack Goodlad, Stephen Corbett and others who have put many hours into this. The Church Members unanimously agreed to go ahead with Livestreaming our Sunday Services from Sunday 28th November 2021.
We think that being in-person at a service is the best way of worshipping and fellowshipping together, but Livestreaming our services can include those of our fellowship who are unable to attend, allowing them to continue to be part of the Church. It is also a great evangelistic tool in introducing people to Church who are maybe unsure of attending in person.
There are notices in the Building advising people of the Livestreaming, and there are also some guidelines detailed below:
- The Livestream will only start at the beginning of the service and will stop at the end of the service.
- The camera will only focus on the platform and not pan around the congregation.
- The camera will show the words of songs rather than the band during worship times.
- Parents have been informed of this, and can decide if they wish their children to take part in anything on the platform.
- Each service will only be available for one month then deleted.
- If it is a sensitive service, or if it’s a service where the children are mostly taking part, this will not be Livestreamed.